“Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals”
Nikki Alderson : corporate and executive coach empowering professionals, especially female lawyers, to achieve career ambitions whilst creating congruent lives.
Who am I?
I am Nikki Alderson:
- Founder of Nikki Alderson Coaching
- Corporate and Executive Coach, trained by the highly-acclaimed Coaching Academy
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Trained in the use and interpretation of Mental Toughness Questionnaire assessments
- NLP Practitioner, trained by John Grinder, NLP Co-creator
- Criminal Barrister of nearly 20 years
- Owner of Rejuvenate Coaching
- Business Woman
My mission is to support business professionals, especially female lawyers, to become the best that they can be, particularly through periods of challenge and change, such as when working towards a promotion, returning to work after a sabbatical, maternity leave or redundancy, finding life balance, or starting out on a fresh project such as a new business venture or career.
I help you…
• Gain clarity about what you want and how you will achieve it
• Identify the action steps required to achieve your desired outcomes
• Move towards your goals
• Celebrate your strengthens
• Understand any obstacles to success
• Build confidence and self-belief
Having Nikki as a coach has supported me and helped me to progress on goals more quickly than I would have done without coaching. Nikki is a great coach and I would highly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a coach.
Amanda, Self Employed Business Owner