Nikki Alderson, specialist corporate and executive coach:
- empowering female lawyers to achieve career ambitions whilst creating congruent lives; and
- supporting law firms in the attraction and retention of female talent within the legal profession.
As of 2017, women are the majority of practising solicitors, and yet comprise only 28% of partners in private practice, just 19% of Equity partners.
My mission is to support busy and ambitious female lawyers, and the corporate firms for whom they work, to become the best that they can be through periods of challenge and change. For example, when:
- working towards an executive promotion,
- returning to corporate life after a career break,
- seeking greater fulfilment at work through improved productivity and life balance, or
- starting out on a fresh project such as a new role or career.
I am passionate about attracting and retaining female talent within the legal profession through the coaching services I provide.
Corporate and Executive Coaching by Nikki Alderson
I offer Corporate and Executive Coaching for female lawyers, both individually and in groups, and for the law firms for which they work.
I have the following experience:
- Founder of Nikki Alderson Coaching
- Corporate and Executive Coach, trained by the highly-acclaimed Coaching Academy
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Trained in the use and interpretation of Mental Toughness Questionnaire assessments
- NLP Practitioner, trained by John Grinder, NLP Co-creator
- CPD accredited Coach
- Criminal Barrister for nearly 20 years
- Owner of Rejuvenate Coaching
- Business Woman
For more about my career journey to date, click here to read this Yorkshire Post article, featured in the business section:
Corporate and Executive Coaching can help you:
- Gain clarity about what you want and how you will achieve it
- Identify the action steps required to achieve your desired outcomes
- Move towards your own goals
- Take responsibility for your results
- Celebrate your strengthens
- Understand any obstacles to success
- Build confidence and self-belief
I really enjoyed my coaching sessions with Nikki- a much needed confidence boost following my return to work after maternity leave number 2. Nikki really took the time to understand my needs, I found her helpful, empathetic and inspiring.Through her coaching sessions … Nikki has helped me unlock the tools I already had to … strive for the career progression and work life balance that’s right for me.Thank you, Nikki