Nikki Alderson, specialist corporate and executive coach:
- supporting law firms and barristers’ chambers in the attraction and retention of female talent within the legal profession; and
- empowering female lawyers to achieve career ambitions whilst creating congruent lives.
As of 2017, women are the majority of practising solicitors, and yet comprise only 28% of partners in private practice, just 19% of Equity partners.
My mission is to support busy and ambitious female lawyers, and the corporate firms for whom they work, to become the best that they can be through periods of challenge and change. For example, when:
- working towards an executive promotion,
- returning to corporate life after a career break,
- seeking greater fulfilment at work through improved productivity and life balance, or
- starting out on a fresh project such as a new role or career.
I am passionate about attracting and retaining female talent within the legal profession through the coaching services I provide.
Corporate and Executive Coaching by Nikki Alderson
I offer Corporate and Executive Coaching for female lawyers, both individually and in groups, and for the law firms for which they work.
I have the following experience:
- Founder of Nikki Alderson Coaching
- Corporate and Executive Coach, trained by the highly-acclaimed Coaching Academy
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Trained in the use and interpretation of Mental Toughness Questionnaire assessments
- NLP Practitioner, trained by John Grinder, NLP Co-creator
- CPD accredited Coach
- Criminal Barrister for nearly 20 years
- Owner of Rejuvenate Coaching
- Business Woman
For more about my career journey to date, click here to read this Yorkshire Post article, featured in the business section:
Corporate and Executive Coaching can help you:
- Gain clarity about what you want and how you will achieve it
- Identify the action steps required to achieve your desired outcomes
- Move towards your own goals
- Take responsibility for your results
- Celebrate your strengthens
- Understand any obstacles to success
- Build confidence and self-belief
I met Nikki when she gave a coaching session to the Women in Criminal Law network. Nikki’s journey to coaching was inspiring and her approach was friendly and positive. As a result I contacted Nikki to arrange some personal coaching sessions. Nikki was immediately responsive, supportive and flexible to my needs. I found the coaching sessions thought provoking. The key thing for me was Nikki’s ability to help me break down challenges into bite sized tasks, which made them feel less daunting. Nikki encouraged me to think outside the box and look at the issues I was facing in a different way. Nikki is very easy to talk to, she is an excellent listener and gives helpful, constructive feedback. Nikki is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional coaching.