“Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals”
Nikki Alderson: specialist corporate and executive coach empowering female lawyers to achieve career ambitions whilst creating congruent lives.
Corporate and Executive Coaching by Nikki Alderson
I offer Corporate and Executive Coaching for lawyers and have the following experience:
- Founder of Nikki Alderson Coaching
- Corporate and Executive Coach, trained by the highly-acclaimed Coaching Academy
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Trained in the use and interpretation of Mental Toughness Questionnaire assessments
- NLP Practitioner, trained by John Grinder, NLP Co-creator
- Criminal Barrister for nearly 20 years
- Owner of Rejuvenate Coaching
- Business Woman
My mission is to support busy and ambitious, female lawyers, and the corporate firms for whom they work, to become the best that they can be, at and outside of work, most of all through periods of challenge and change.
This might include when:
- working towards an executive promotion,
- returning to corporate life after a career break,
- seeking greater fulfilment at work through improved productivity and life balance, or
- starting out on a fresh project such as a new role or career.
Corporate and Executive Coaching can help you:
- Gain clarity about what you want and how you will achieve it
- Identify the action steps required to achieve your desired outcomes
- Move towards your own goals
- Take responsibility for your results
- Celebrate your strengthens
- Understand any obstacles to success
- Build confidence and self-belief
Having Nikki as a coach has supported me and helped me to progress on goals more quickly than I would have done without Corporate and Executive coaching. Nikki is a great coach and I would highly recommend her to anyone considering hiring a coach.
Amanda, Self Employed Business Owner