“Women are equal to everything”
Baroness Brenda Hale
ARE YOU A…
Nikki Alderson, specialist corporate and executive coach:
- supporting law firms, barristers’ chambers and other organisations in the attraction and retention of female talent within the legal profession, finance and elsewhere; and
- empowering female lawyers and other female professionals to achieve their career ambitions.
As of 2017, women are the majority of practising solicitors, making up 52% of new entrants to the legal profession, and yet comprise only 29% of partners in private practice, just 19% of Equity partners. 2019 figures suggest only 28% of Judges are female, 21% specifically in the Court of Appeal, and women make up only 15% of Silks or Queen’s Counsel.
My mission is to support law firms, barristers’ chambers and other corporate organisations retain female talent and empower busy and ambitious women in law and other female professionals to become the best that they can be, particularly through periods of transition, challenge and change.
For example, when:
- working towards an executive promotion,
- starting a leadership role,
- returning to corporate life after a career break,
- seeking greater fulfilment at work through improved productivity and life balance, or
- starting out on a fresh project such as a new career.
I am passionate about attracting and retaining female talent within the legal and other professions through the coaching and speaking services I provide.
Corporate and Executive Coaching by Nikki Alderson
I offer Corporate and Executive Coaching for female lawyers and other women professionals, both individually and in groups, and for the law firms and corporate organisations for which they work.
I have the following experience:
- Founder of Nikki Alderson Coaching
- Corporate and Executive Coach, trained by the highly-acclaimed Coaching Academy
- Trained in the use and interpretation of Mental Toughness Questionnaire assessments
- NLP Practitioner, trained by John Grinder, NLP Co-creator
- Criminal Barrister for nearly 20 years
- Owner of Rejuvenate Coaching
- Business Woman
For more about my career journey to date, CLICK HERE to read this Yorkshire Post article, featured in the business section.
Finalist in the 2019 International Coaching Awards, International Coach of the Year category and 2020 Women in Law Awards, Legal Services Innovator of the Year.
Author of Amazon Number One Bestseller, Raising the Bar: empowering female lawyers through coaching
Corporate and Executive Coaching can help you:
- Be the Leader you want to be
- Gain clarity about what you want and how you will achieve it
- Identify the action steps required to achieve your desired outcomes
- Move towards your own goals
- Take responsibility for your results
- Celebrate your strengthens
- Understand any obstacles to success
- Build confidence and self-belief